HRD-91CC Universal Replacement Headrest Preloaded w/ DVD Player & 9" LCD
- Forward/Backwards Tilting Headrest
- 3 Changeable Color Skins Included (grey, beige, black)
- Playback from DVDR/RW of 720p MP4, & DivX
- Playback from 32GB SD Card or USB of 720p MP4, & DivX
- Dual Channel Wireless IR Transmitter (use HP-12S)
- FM Stereo Transmitter for OEM Integration
- AUX A/V Input for Game Console or Personal Media Devices
- RCA A/V Input for Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrest
- RCA A/V Output to Auxiliary Source or Opposite Headrest
- Hardwired Headphone Output
- 3/8" Locking Pole w/ 1/2" & 9/16" Adapters
- 4.75" ~ 8.25" Pole Width Adjustment
- NTSC / PAL Auto Selection
- 800 x 480 16:9 Widescreen Resolution
- 400 NIT Screen Brightness
- Dimensions: 11.5"w x 8.5"h x 6"d
- SDHC Card Reader
Read up to a 16gb SDHC card for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view & save photos with the JPG photo viewer.
- USB 2.0 Port
Connect up to a 16gb flash drive for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view & save photos with the JPG photo viewer.
- 3 Color Skins
HRD-71CC comes with 3 sets of interchangeable snap-on color skins. Each color set also includes an extra trim ring to trim for sculptured ceilings. Choose from beige, grey, or black.
- 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Input
Connect the audio/video output of an auxiliary entertainment device like handheld media player or game console for playback through the headrest, using included adapter.
- Second Source A/V Input
Join the outputs of each headrest to the opposite headrest A/V RCA inputs to enjoy the same movie. Game consoles or other entertainment devices could also be connected.
- FM Transmitter
Tune your car stereo to one of 10 available radio stations to hear the movie throughout the entire vehicle stereo system. Select from 88.1-99.9mHz frequencies.
- IR Transmitter
Stereo IR transmitters send the audio signal to any single channel IR headphone. 8 infra-red LED's ensure sufficient signal strength. Check out HP-10 or HP-11 for your HRD-71CC.
- 16:9 WIDESCREEN
Enjoy your widescreen DVDs without annoying black bars across the top and bottom of the screen, or zooming in to some awkward ratio and loosing most of the image.