ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1S2-12
Power 12" T1 Slim Single 2-Ohm SubwooferT1S2-12
The Power T1S2-12 is a slimline 12" subwoofer designed for spaces where traditional sized woofers will not fit. Features a single 2-ohm voice coil for simplified wiring configurations.
Need bass but don't have a lot of space? How about more power handling than your average shallow subwoofer? Well, the T1 "Slimline" subwoofers are not your average shallow, in fact, they have been painstakingly designed to near exact performance characteristics of traditional sized Power T1 subwoofers you're already familiar with.
We're calling these "slim" subwoofers because they don't take a lot of depth and offer bass response similar to a traditional sized model. How can this be true? Well, let's just say the Wizards-of-Fos engineered an ingenious slotted voice coil assembly that exhibits long excursion travel. Don't worry, you don't need to understand it, you just have to listen to how awesome they sound!
- Carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins
- Custom insulated push spring 10 AWG terminals
- Dual wound 2.5" voice coil with interior/exterior windings
- Encapsulating voice coil to former coupling technology (patent pending)
- Detachable die cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented pole piece
- High temp high energy neodymium motor structure
- Proprietary split yoke pass thru motor technology (patent pending)
- Integrated copper cap heat sinking shorting ring (IDHS)
- Optional grille insert available
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- 1 Year Warranty
1200 Watts Max