Rockford Fosgate Power T142 4" 2-Way Power T1 Series Coaxial Car Audio Speakers
The Rockford Fosgate Power series is the finest in audiophile grade sound. Since the original introduction of the Power series, Rockford raised the bar for high-end car audio products. The most recent Power speakers integrate unique Rockford Fosgate technology and advanced engineering that result in the best Power sound to date. The patent pending VAST surround provides a larger surface area for the cone. Vast, or Vertical Attach Surround Technique gives about 25% more effect radiating cone, which improves both the efficiency and maximum output capabilities. The new flexfit basket utilizes holes and slots as opposed to the traditional speaker mounting holes. This gives the speakers an easier fit into OEM opening, as well as a secure fit.
To separate the mid and high frequencies, Rockford uses an Integrated Concealed Crossover, or an ICC. The ICC hides in the basket of the woofer and is not visible. The result is a simpler installation, while preserving incredible sound. The full-range coaxial speakers also feature an offset mounted tweeter. The Offset Cantilever Coaxial Mounted Tweeter removes any frequency response abnormalities due to acoustic reflection between the woofer and the tweeter.
- 4" Punch Series Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 160 watts per pair / 80 watts each
- RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each
- Mineral-filled and polypropylene injection molded cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- PEI dome tweeter
- ICC Crossover hides the crossover for installation without hassle and a clean look
- VAST surround provides up to 25% more surface area of the cone
- Includes an OEM 4" x 6" and 6" x 8" adapter plate for simple installation
- 4 ohms impedance
Priced Per Pair