ROCKFORD FOSGATE T3S1-19
The Power T3S2-19 can rightfully be classified as a "superwoofer" due to its whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area! That's right... we don't need no stinkin' 18" subs ... this is for genuine Car Audio Fanatics that want to go BIG like Mannie Fresh. We're talkin' Real Big bass and Real Big power handling in a Real Big ride.
The Power 19" incorporates technologies never before seen in car audio, like the Injection Molded Foam Surround, making the foam strong and durable like a rubberized material. The Edge Wound voice coil allows the windings to be very close with no air gaps so it stays cool for high power handling capacity. We also engineered a very efficient "Push/Pull" voice coil design with a huge Neodymium magnet for a very efficient motor assembly.
- Three layer glass fiber/Aramid honeycomb/Glass fiber cone
- Aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Proprietary surround mechanical clamping ring
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins and venting
- Custom push spring insulated 4 AWG terminals
- Single layer edge wound aluminum 5" voice coil
- Since voice coil design with dual (push/pull) windings
- Integrated die cast aluminum trim ring
- Dual gap multi-pole Neodymium push/pull motor structure
- 1 Year Warranty
6000 Watts Max